Sourdough Discard Pancakes.
Nowdays, you should can boil Sourdough Discard Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Discard Pancakes
- It’s 2 c of sourdough discard.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need Splash of milk or water.
Sourdough Discard Pancakes step by step
- Whisk eggs and sugar until combined..
- Add starter and the rest of the ingredients. (except milk/water) Mix well..
- If the batter is too thick add a splash of milk or water until you get a "pancake" consistency..
- Ladle ¼ c portions into hot greased skillet and cook on med low about 2-3 mins on each side. A small gravy ladle is usually the perfect size for this..